Home > Windows > Compression > DiskGenius 188.8.131.529
: DiskGenius 184.108.40.2069
: 53.5 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Full file recovery support for EXT4 partition.
- It boots to PE system by default when operation such as backup partition, restore partition and resize partition involves system partition and cannot lock partition.
- The application prompts to boot to WinPE system when you try to convert dynamic disk where operating system is installed to basic disk.
- A default file name is set automatically when saving file for bad sector scanning record, partition table, virtual disk format converting, sector data, data recovery progress, etc.
- Add checkboxes to files and folders after loading partition data intelligently to facilitate operation.
- Disk which is larger than 4GB is allowed to be converted to FDD mode.
- Improve file copy speed after file recovery.
- Try not to affect system booting after converting dynamic disk to basic disk.
- Optimize NTFS file recovery result.
- Improve file preview for Linux text file.
- More partition types are supported when creating GUID partitions.
- Simplified Chinese is used by default in Singapore Chinese system.
- Automatically skip files when file copy runs into read error. (bad sectors excluded)
- Cloning disk or converting virtual disk types will be executed via copying sectors when it comes across damaged or unsupported partition.
- Buffered data is filled by "UNREADABLESECTOR" when the application reads bad sectors.
- Destination partition will be shrunk automatically before restoring partition which is backed up by sector or data layout if destination partition is larger than source partition.
- Fixed an issue that write disk error occurred when converting FDD disk to other types.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases unexpected problem occurred during data recovery.
- Fixed an issue that occurred to file recovery progress saving and loading when recovering data didn't select recovering deleted files.
- Fixed an issue that in some situations NTFS file record was not accurately located after file recovery.
- Fixed an issue that NTFS partition was not backed up or restored successfully when there were too many file hard links.
- Fixed an issue in partition resizing that exception occurred before rebooting system.
- Fixed an issue that the program stopped working when bad sector scanning details sort data by Error.
- Fixed an issue that FAT partition's Free Clusters and Used Clusters were not correctly displayed.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes the partition image's last time point couldn't be deleted.
- Fixed an issue that lost EXT4 partition that is larger than 2TB couldn't be found.
- Fixed an error that occurred to partition size after loading EXT4 FDD disk which is larger than 2TB.
- Fixed an issue that large NTFS partition data contains errors after restoring partition which was backed up by data storage structure.
Screenshots are not available