Origin is a free gaming service that lets you connect with your friends and the games you love from anywhere and across multiple devices. It also helps you discover great games from some of the world's leading publishers, and keeps you informed of exclusive content and deals you can't get anywhere else. Play anywhere, challenge friends, explore exciting new games, and stay connected to the community. In Game and chat features make for a lively social experience, our broadcasting feature allows you to easily broadcast your gameplay to Twitch, and cloud saves conveniently let you save and continue your games from any computer connected to Origin. Manage your entire digital game library, chat with your friends...even stream your play to the world with the click of a button. And Origin game downloads are super-fast whether it's at home, at work or your favorite coffee shop's Wi-Fi hotspot. Making sure you get your games as rapidly as possible is Priority #1 for us. Exclusive games like Battlefield, FIFA, Need for Speed and Titanfall, or free games for your collection from Origin On the House. Great Game Guarantee.
: Origin 10.5.25
: 218.9 MB
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- Our cornerbacks caught and squashed a bug that was showing incorrect upgrade messaging.
- We discovered and flattened a new species of insect, Refugium Decipio Aranea, that was putting out incorrect refund messaging.
- We said ‘da svidania’ to some bugs causing issues with how Russian prices would display on Origin.com.
- It turns out that jittery feeling we got from launching Premier wasn’t just from us being excited; so we shook out digital ants from our proverbial pants.
- Our last cleanup left behind some icky, sticky, pulpy bug goo that prevented purchasing here and there, but we got some really good squeegees and cleaned up everything.
- We found some weird, six-legged beetle looking things that loved to chew on Tiberium pages causing them to 404. We did some fumigating and they’re gone now. Whoopie!
- Some ants got into our TOS links and moved a few characters around causing them to load incorrectly. After writing an angry letter to their queen the drones put things back and everything is working fine.
- The Cloud Sync conflict error message had a little too much coffee causing it to overzealously pop up for some games. Don’t worry, we gave it a chill pill and now it’s working as it needs to.
- Our engineers rubbed a magic lamp and asked a genie to nix some bugs preventing users from removing things from their wishlist.
- We sprayed some pesticide on some creepy crawlies that made it hard to bundle titles here and there. Now you should be able to add bundled title purchases without any problems.
- Our boots are super slimy after squashing a bunch of bugs that removed Premier specific Vault games from the Vault list.
- We saw you were having trouble viewing your library after adding a Play First Trial and trying to see it in your collection. We found, caged and sent the insectoid culprit up river.
- We called in a raid on all those bugs who crashed your Origin Access Premier party to better your good times.
Screenshots are not available