SWEET HOME 3D 6.0
Sweet Home 3D 6.0
Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you place your furniture on a house 2D plan, with a 3D preview. This program is aimed at people who want to design their interior quickly, whether they are moving or they just want to redesign their existing home. Numerous visual guides help you draw the plan of your home and layout furniture.Features
: Sweet Home 3D 6.0
: 49.4 MB
: Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit / Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit
- Added a mannequin which can be articulated.
- Replaced the 24 3D models contributed under LAL license in the default catalog by new models under GNU GPL / CC-BY license.
- Updated rotating and sliding parts in the 3D model of doors, windows and furniture to support new rotation and translation capabilities.
- Added price management with currency choice and optional sales tax in preferences pane, prices and sales tax fields in furniture modification pane, total prices below the home furniture list and new columns to display price information in the list.
- Added the ability to calculate math expression in numeric fields.
- Added Plan > Flip horizontally and Plan > Flip vertically menu items.
- Added support for multi line and text alignment in text modification pane.
- Added X offset and Y offset spinner in texture modification pane to shift textures.
- Added Dash offset spinner in polyline modification pane to shift the pattern of dashed polylines.
- Allowed polylines to be displayed in the 3D view.
- Added an option in 3D view modification pane to view background image
- in 3D view at ground level .
- Added Plan > Make level the only viewable one and Plan > Make all levels viewable menu items.
- Displayed level menu items in a separate contextual menu bound to level tabs.
- Enabled multi selection of materials in materials modification pane to change them by group.
- Managed Ctrl modifier (alt or option under macOS) to resize the selected piece of furniture only along its width or its depth.
- Added a new indicator in the middle of walls to easily change their curve.
- Displayed wall arc length in the tool tip associated to Arc extent field in wall modification pane.
- Allowed sloping walls to have a minimum height equal to 0.
- Added 2.40:1 image ratio and updated video formats.
- Saved column widths of the furniture list to restore them at home opening.
- Made underground objects of a group individually dig the ground.
- Increased Z-buffer depth to 24 bit when supported to simplify the management of 3D view frustrum.
- Ensured equirectangular images are correctly mapped in the 3D view when used as sky texture.
- Forced CSV export encoding to UTF-8 on all systems and added com.eteks.sweethome3d.CSVEncoding system property to set the encoding to another value for backward compatibility.
- Checked SH3D files start by ZIP magic number after a file is saved to warn users for rare fail cases.
- Fixed angle of grouped furniture according to the angle of leading selected piece.
- Fixed furniture and texture libraries loading under Java 10.
- Improved HiDPI screens detection with Java 8/10 under Windows / Linux / macOS to automatically scale the user interface.
- Updated Java 3D version to 1.6.1 to support HiDPI screens under Java 10.
- Optimized 3D walls update when doors and windows are moved.
- Added sunjce_provider.jar library to installation programs to allow access to web sites with https.
- Added architecture 32/64 bit radio buttons in Windows installer and selected 32 bit by default under Windows 10 64 bit.
- Added support for ARM64 architecture in Windows installer.
- Upgraded Inno Setup to its Unicode version for support more easily non Latin languages in Windows installer.
- Bundled macOS installer with Oracle Java 8 and added an other installer based on Apple Java 6 for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7 users.
- Replaced JRE 8u162 by JRE 8u181 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
Screenshots are not available