Home > Windows > File Transfer > WinSCP 5.13.4
: WinSCP 5.13.4
: 9.7 MB
: Open Source
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- WinSCP installed from Microsoft Store can be executed from command-line.
- Translation updated: Icelandic.
- With logging level 1 and higher, printing scripting exit debug information on an output too.
- Hidden configuration option to disable running shell operations on a separate thread.
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.2p.
- Bug fix: When system theme changes, path labels lose their background color.
- Bug fix: File mask is not considered when calculating total file transfer size when deleting original files.
- Bug fix: When canceling connection, mouse cursor sometimes stay “busy”.
- Bug fix: Relative long paths are not handled correctly.
- Bug fix: Error when closing edited/opened files with “Keep temporary copies of remote files in deterministic paths” option enabled.
- Bug fix: It is not possible to open S3 folder from command-line/URL or in scripting when path ends with slash.
- Bug fix: File panel columns do not have a width constraints.
- Bug fix: Update information window layout is broken in some situations.
- Bug fix: Timezone autodetection failed if timestamp of file cannot be retrieved.
- Bug fix: Wrong error message when attempting to rename an S3 folder.
Screenshots are not available