KRITA 4.1.5 32-BIT
Home > Windows > Multimedia > Krita 4.1.5 32-bit
Krita 4.1.5 32-bit
Krita is a FREE and open source painting tool designed for concept artists, illustrators, matte and texture artists, and the VFX industry. It offers many common and innovative features to help the amateur and professional alike.Brush Stabilizers Different ways to smooth and stabilize your brush strokes. There is even a dedicated Dynamic Brush tool where you can add drag and mass. Pop-up Palette Quickly pick your color and brush by right-clicking on the canvas. You can also use Krita's tagging system to swap out the available brushes that are displayed. Brush Engines Customize your brushes with unique brush engines. Each engine has a large amount of settings to customize your brush. Each brush engine is made to satisfy a specific need such as the Color Smudge engine, Shape engine, Particle engine, and even a filter engine. Wrap-around mode It is easy to create seamless textures and patterns now. Press the W key while painting to toggle wrap-around mode. The image will make references of itself along the x and y axis. Resource Manager Import brush and texture packs from other artists to expand your tool set. If you create some brushes that you love, share them with the world by creating your own bundles.
: Krita 4.1.5 32-bit
: 96.0 MB
: Open Source
: Win7 32-bit / Win8 32-bit / Vista 32-bit
- Add multiple images at one time
- Move one or multiple images around or outside the canvas
- Scale and rotate each image
- Control the opacity and saturation of each image.
- Embed or link the reference images to your KRA file.
More frame management options with animation: moving frames, adding frames, copying frames, and setting playback time. All these new actions can be assigned to shortcuts.
- Improved animation timeline display
- Animation cache swapping and performance setting area
- Better color picking with new blending option
- Improved vanishing point assistants and custom colors
- Python 2 Support and updated packages
- Sessions and Window Layouts
- More RAW formats supported
- Faster Brushes: First Google Summer of Code Results
- Cross Channel Adjustment Filter and color adjustment improvement
- Better Debugging with new tablet tester
- Added context menu (right click) options for transform tool. This makes it easier to change your transform type between perspective, free, warp, etc.
- Added context menu (right click) options for crop. This makes it easier to use without needing the tool options open.
- New Cursor option. Force brush outline to always be shown at 100%
- HEIF file format can now be opened and saved to. Thanks to a patch by Dirk Farin. Note that this is not enabled in the default builds because the libraries needed to build the import/export filter are very new.
- Ask the user what DPI they want their SVG images imported with
- Multibrush tool now accepts decimals for the angle
- Fixes to links for new documentation site
- Fix for animation docker so closing the docker doesn’t make the animation stuck on stop
- Improve text describing 8 bits/integer channel depth
- Update g’mic plugin to 2.3.0 (was at 2.2.0)
Screenshots are not available