Home > Windows > Office and News > PDFCreator 3.3.0
PDFCreator converts every printable document to PDF and many other formats. It works as a virtual printer and can convert anything to PDF that you can print. Merge multiple documents to one file. Convert your Documents to PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF and more ...
: PDFCreator 3.3.0
: 33.1 MB
: Open Source
: Vista 32-bit / Vista 64-bit / Win7 32-bit / Win7 64-bit / Win8 32-bit / Win8 64-bit
- Added a workaround for a bug in .Net that would raise an error while ending the application (TaskCanceledException), even though everything worked fine
- Fixed a bug that would declare lower case driver letters in paths as invalid (i.e. 'c:\Temp')
- When using the E-Mail button, PDFCreator validated the target path even though it was not used
- PDFCreator Plus, PDFCreator Business and PDFCreator Terminal Server: The setup was not able to detect that HotFolder was still running, which made an update installation fail
- PDFCreator Plus, PDFCreator Business and PDFCreator Terminal Server: Downloading the update could have crashed if the download was performed multiple times
- Fixed a bug that could show an error message (NotSupportedException) during the first start of PDFCreator
- The ouput path was not correctly set when changing the profile during a print job
- PDFCreator Business and PDFCreator Terminal Server: GPO for application settings does not influence the printer tab anymore
- (Ready to Merge) The command line parameters /Printer, /Profile and /OutputFilename can now be used when converting PDF and PS files (see :ref:`CommandLineParameters`:)
- Announcement: From now on silent installation is only available for PDFCreator Business and PDFCreator Terminal Server.
- PDFCreator now asks to collect anonymous usage statistics to improve the further development. This feature respects your privacy and completely optional. Users will be informed transparently when the application is started for the first time.
Screenshots are not available